Table of Contents
Best Facial Cleanser
Beauty experts alike know that using the best facial cleanser is the key to a healthy, glowing face.
Cleansing the complexion seems like the simplest of skincare steps, although dermatologists.
What is the best facial cleanser?
Finding the right cleanser to use daily might not be as easy a task as it sounds.
It is essential to choose a moisturizing product but at the same time non-comedogenic to guarantee a correct level of skin perspiration.
The most commonly used moisturizing ingredients are ceramides and hyaluronic acid. Also, and naturally, each type of skin needs specific components.
Exfoliating compounds are essential for skin prone to acne, while for sensitive skin, it is preferable to use substances with an anti-inflammatory effect such as aloe, cucumber or clay.
1. Bionike Acteen Facial Cleanser
- It helps maintain the correct balance of the skin’s physiological parameters, making it look healthy, fresh and clean.
- It is reinforced with active ingredients effective against the growth of microorganisms.
- Thanks to its exfoliating effect, it favours eliminating dead cells from the superficial layers of the skin.
- Thus reducing the obstruction of hair follicles, thus preventing the formation of whiteheads and blackheads.
Its formula with a slightly acidic pH is enriched with essential peppermint and juniper oils. The presentation is a 200 ml tube.
- slightly acidic pH
- It prevents the formation of blackheads
- Respects the physiological balance of the skin
2. Bioderma Sébium facial cleanser
Soap-free, it is well tolerated by the skin around the eyes. In addition, it has a non-comedogenic formula free of dyes.
- It is applying to a face moistened with warm water to create a lather with the hands while using.
- Then the face should be gently rinsed and dried with a clean cotton cloth.
- It can be used both in the morning and in the afternoon.
- However, it does not contain soap
- It has a delicate aroma
- Its practical dispenser avoids wasting the product
3. Clinique Facial Cleanser
This soap does not irritate the skin and minimizes superficial flaking.
Refreshes the epidermis and leaves it clean, comfortable and fresh, never tight or dry.
- Repairs the skin due to its exfoliating action.
- Minimize flaking
- It has a cooling effect
- Cleans effectively
4. Collistar facial cleanser
- It combines the effectiveness of its active ingredients with plant substances that eliminate impurities and makeup from the skin around the eyes.
- At the same time, they soothe and give elasticity to the skin.
- Its formula includes extracts of palm oil, vitamins A, E and B5, hyaluronic acid, escin, and shea butter to nourish and anti-ageing.
Massage on the face and neck with a cotton ball or with your hands, then remove with a clean cotton ball or rinse with water.
- The “maxi” size of the 400 ml pack offers a fair amount of product.
- It has a deep cleaning action but is also delicate
- Nourishes the skin
- Promotes elasticity
5. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Facial Cleanser
Gently cleanses oily skin without drying it out. Its rigorously selected purifying agents ensure well tolerated even by acne-prone skin.
- It is non-comedogenic and removes impurities and excess sebum. Leaves skin clean and fresh.
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-irritation properties
- Provides a pleasant sensation of freshness
- Reduces excess sebum