Rosehip Oil is vegetable oil with excellent properties for conventional and aesthetic medicine. It is extracted from the rose family’s seeds of a wild bush (Rosa moschata or Rosa Rubiginosa).
The situation composition with numerous essential fatty acids (omega 6, omega 3, linoleic acid), antioxidants, and vitamins (retinol -vitamin A-, vitamin C, E) make it an essential item in our home.
Benefits and Properties
Many Methodical Studies have shown the benefits of Rosehip Oil against some ailments, diseases, and even skincare.
Appreciations to its regenerative effects. Among some of its facilities and properties, we find.
1. Stays Signs of Premature Aging and Wrinkles:
- The amount of antioxidants and vitamins that Rosehip Oil contains penetrates the skin’s deepest layers.
- Though, Rosehip has Vitamin C that stimulates collagen production, dipping expression lines and wrinkles on our face.
2. Recovers stretch marks and blemishes on the skin:
- Here the essential fatty oils of Rosehip improve skin pigmentation, texture, and tone.
- Its high antioxidants and Vitamins (mainly C and A) produce collagen.
- Here it protects from external damages such as the sun, reducing stretch marks and blemishes on our skin.
3. Combat the effects of Photo-Aging:
- The foremost cause of photoaging is the grape rays produced by the sun—these style spots on the skin and wrinkles.
- However, the combination of Rosehip Oil properties with its antioxidants and essential fatty acids improves pigmentation, skin tone, and texture.
- Likewise, Vitamin C counteracts the decrease in collagen produced by exposure to the sun. It can also help eliminate redness and irritation of the skin by hydrating it.
4. Rehydrates Dry Skin:
- The vitamin A in Rosehip recovers our skin’s moisture levels and creates a barrier of impermeability that prevents a significant water loss, which translates into more hydrated skin.
- However, it is especially recommended in people 45 years of age or older since, at specific periods, the skin crops less collagen, and elasticity is lost. The Rosehip Oil helps to balance this loss to a large extent.
5. Decreases Surgical and Accidental Scars:
- Vital fatty acids in Rosehip Oil help decrease scarring and promote the regeneration of our skin, according to CenterChem, Inc, from the United States.
- However, these acids recover the flexibility, permeability, and repair of the skin. The vitamin A also plays an essential role as it helps the wound heal better, equalizing the tone and texture.
- Numerous studies support this fact. Among them, we find a survey carried out by the University of Concepción, Chile, applied to 180 patients with surgical, accidental, or burn scars.
- Later applying Rosehip Oil, they determined that they regenerated the skin more effectively and faster than usual.
- However, the doctors of the Dermatological Clinic of the University of Seville carried out a study where they used Rosehip Oil for 6 months in patients with scars.
- And also, the results obtained were exceptional in more than 90% of the cases.
6. Improves Skin Regeneration against Burns:
- An education conducted in 1996 by JF Oliver carried out in 90 patients who had suffered burns and to whom Rosehip was applying for 4 months saw very advanced improvements in 97% of cases.
- And also, the Rosehip Oil improves the skin’s texture by increasing its elasticity, healing, color, and surrounding skin.
7. Releases Pain from Arthritis and Osteoarthritis :
- Roughly studies have found that Rosehip reduces pain in patients suffering from Arthritis and Osteoarthritis.
- Here we cite the one carried out by the Frederiksberg Hospital in Denmark in 2008, which concluded after testing Rosehip Oil in 306 patients.
- However, it was an effective analgesic to alleviate this disease’s ailments with osteoarthritis pain, reducing the need to use other medications.
- Other studies carried out in 2005 by the Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology and in 2010 by Phytomedicine reached the same conclusion.
8. Benefits Prevent Heart Disease in Obese People:
- Through 31 obese people who were made to consume a Rosehip drink. Besides, another group was given a placebo for 6 weeks.
- Here at the end of the research, it was found that the Rosehip group had notable improvements in several risk factors for heart disease, such as high cholesterol and blood pressure.
9. It can stop the development of Diabetes:
- Meant at 20 weeks, rose hips were giving to mice fed a high-fat diet.
- However, this study concluded that Rosehip helped prevent the development of diabetes, regulated blood sugar levels, and kept cholesterol in check.
- However, it is motionless too early to control if it can assist with diabetes problems; nonetheless, the initial results are thrilling.
10. Supports the Immune System and Stimulates Circulation:
- Now vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that Rosehip contains are a perfect complement to strengthening our immune system and stimulating our body’s Circulation.
Also Read: Best Skin Care Routine – Best Routine, and More
Review What is Rosehip Oil? – Benefits and Properties, and More.