Table of Contents
Facebook retargeting is a PPC strategy anywhere you show your ads to persons who are familiar with your brand.
They’ve also previously visited your website or interacted with your Facebook or Instagram page.
Put, retargeting displays your ads to people who already know about you. Its drive is to try to get them to act.
Why should you use Facebook retargeting?
There is also a much more pragmatic reason to run [Facebook retargeting] ads to reach all the different audiences throughout your marketing funnel – they have a very high ROI.
For every dollar you invest in your remarketing campaigns, you can get two or more back.
- Here are some more impressive remarketing statistics:
- Reorientation reduces cart abandonment by 6.5%.
- 68% of marketing agencies have an unusual budget for remarketing.
- The retargeting outperforms all other ad placement strategies with an efficiency rate of 1,046%.
- Product appeal is the main reason 37% of customers click on a retargeted ad.
- Here, 67% of retargeted use Facebook Exchange for online advertising.
How does Facebook retargeting work?
Facebook retargeting helps you reach previous website visitors (or other personalized audiences) with ads. That is, with advertisements on the Facebook ad network, including Instagram.
It is remarketing in three easy steps:
- However, a person relates to your brand.
- And also, facebook algorithms identify that person’s Facebook account.
- However, the person will see your [Facebook] ads if they are part of your [retargeting] audience.
Also Read: What is Podcast SEO? – Recycling, and More