Essential Oils For Hair Growth
When it comes to using essential oils for hair growth, there are plenty of beneficial options if you are looking to improve your hair.
Treat dandruff and dry scalp, give your hair strength, shine, or naturally lighten your hair. Essential oils are much safer and as effective as conventional hair care products.
The 5 Best Essential Oils for Hair
- Topical application of lavender oil increased the number of hair follicles in female mice significantly.
- Lavender oil was also able to increase the depth of the hair follicles and thicken the thermal layer.
Lavender oil has antimicrobial properties, and it can be used to combat bacterial and fungal disorders.
- Some other benefits of lavender oil are its ability to soothe the scalp and heal dry skin also because emotional stress is a factor that can contribute to hair loss.
- Lavender oil can be used to make a calm and stress-free environment.
- Rosemary oil is one of the main essential oils to strengthen hair and its growth. It is used to increase cell metabolism, which stimulates hair growth and promotes healing.
- Studies even show that rosemary oil appears to work just as well as minoxidil, a conventional topical treatment for hair loss.
- When it comes to increasing your hair’s health, rosemary oil benefits also include preventing baldness, slowing the greying process, and treating dandruff and dry scalp.
- Use rosemary oil for hair, pour 3 to 5 drops and mix in equal parts with olive oil, and then massage the mixture into your scalp for about two minutes.
- Let it sit on your hair for 3-4 hours, then wash your hair as usual.
- Chamomile oil is a countless essential oil for hair as it adds shine and softness to your hair while acting as soothing to your scalp.
- Set you to know that chamomile essential oil can be used to ease your hair naturally?
- However, combine 5 drops of chamomile essential oil with a tablespoon of sea salt and a third of a baking soda cup. Use warm water to make a paste and apply the mixture to your hair.
- Reflexology into your scalp and the base of your hair, then allow it to sit for about half an hour before rinsing it out.
- For a more substantial effect, keep the paste on while you sit in the sunlight.
- Research suggests that 50% of women colour their hair regularly and feel more attractive right after dying their hair.
- Still, conventional hair products used to lighten hair contain dangerous chemicals that can cause numerous health risks.
- Selecting a natural alternative will ensure that you expose yourself to unhealthy hair colouring products like formaldehyde and bleach (hydrogen peroxide).
- The essential oil of cedar is used to help stimulate hair follicles by increasing circulation in the scalp.
- It can promote growth and decrease hair loss; It can also treat hair thinning and various alopecia types.
- A study led in Scotland involved 86 patients who were randomly assigned into two groups:
- One group massaged a combination of cedar, thyme, rosemary, and lavender oils into a blend of jojoba and grapeseed carrier oils into their hair daily.
- The control group used carrier oils daily. After 7 months, 44% of the essential oil group patients showed improvement in alopecia symptoms, while only 15% of the control group showed improvement.
- Cedarwood essential oil can also help reduce skin irritations and repel insects, which can be beneficial on hot summer nights when you’re spending time outdoors.
- Cedar can be applied topically to the scalp and hair. It mixes well with mild oils like lavender and carrier oils like coconut oil. You can also add 2 to 3 drops of cedar oil to your conditioner.
5. Salvia Sclarea
- An important ester in sage oil called linalyl acetate reduces skin inflammation and regulates oil production in the skin.
- Clara also works as a natural remedy for skin rashes, and it works as an antibacterial agent. But perhaps most importantly.
- It can be using to help relieve stress and balance hormones.
- There are three types of hair loss that can be associating with high-stress levels, telogenic effluvium.
- Trichotillomania (pulling), and alopecia areata. Because clary can help relieve stress and reduce cortisol levels in the body, it works as a natural remedy for stress-induced hair loss.
Also Read: Best Green Drinks for Health – Best 5 Green Drinks to Choose
Review Essential Oils For Hair Growth – The 5 Best Essential Oils for Hair.