Data Analytics Software – 5 Best Data Analytics Software
Data Analytics Software
This resource assists buyers in search of the best data analytics software to fit the needs of their organization.
Picking the right vendor and solution can be a complicated process that requires in-depth research and often derives down to more than just the solution and its technical capabilities.
To style your search a little easier, we’ve profiled the finest data analytics software providers all in one place.
The Best Data Analytics Software
- Here Altair offers an open, scalable, unified, and extensible data analytics platform with integrated data transformation and predictive analytics tools.
- However, desktop-based data preparation is available via Altair Monarch, while Knowledge Hub features team-driven data prep and a centralized data marketplace to speed collaboration and governance.
- However, machine learning and predictive analytics are made available inside Knowledge Studio. In addition, Altair Panopticon houses the company’s streaming processing and real-time visualization capabilities.
Platform: Altair One
Related products: The Altair Monarch, Altair Knowledge Hub, Altair Knowledge Studio, Altair Panopticon.
- Alteryx is a self-service data analytics software business specializing in data preparation and blending.
- [Alteryx] Analytics allows workers to organize, clean, and analyze data in a repeatable workflow.
- However, business analysts find this tool particularly useful for joining too and cleansing data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources.
- Here the platform features tools to run various analytic jobs (predictive, statistical, spatial) inside a single interface.
Platform: Alteryx Platform
Related products: The [Alteryx] Designer, [Alteryx] Server, [Alteryx] Connect, [Alteryx] Promote.
- AnswerRocket offers a search-powered data analytics platform intended for business users. And also, the product enables you to ask business questions in natural language.
- Then no technical skills are needed to run reports or generate analysis.
- And also, he AnswerRocket features a combination of AI and machine learning and advanced analytic functionality.
- And also, the platform can automate manual tasks then answer ad hoc questions quickly. Here AnswerRocket is mobile-friendly and includes native voice recognition.
- BOARD combines business intelligence, concert management, and predictive analytics into one platform.
- By way of a result, any change to data, models, security profiles, or business rules is immediately propagated to every application.
- And also, the solution provides all the tools required to create and update databases, data presentations, analyses, and process models.
- However, the company also offers BOARD Cloud, a SaaS version of the platform, backed by Microsoft Azure.
Related products: BOARD Cloud
- Chartio is a cloud-based data-finding platform that lets you make charts and interactive dashboards.
- And also, the product features a proprietary, visual version of SQL that enables any user to explore, transform and visualize data via a flexible drag-and-drop interface.
- And Also, is no need to build data models in advance. The Chartio includes pre-built connections to data sources like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake.
- Though also enabling direct access to CSVs and Google Sheets.