Best Collagen Powder
The best collagen powder is one of the most recognized presentations of this protein in your nearest supermarket.
Besides, it promises to have unbelievable effects on your health. Here or bones, there are some specifically for each problem.
Types Of Collagen powder
Consume you ever seen collagen powder or collagen pills say “type I, II or V”? it means they come from different animals and that they contribute something extra to your body.
- While you may think collagen helps skin, hair or bones, some specifically for each problem.
- The type 1 collagen: cares for the skin’s structure, strengthens hair and cares for ligaments
- The type 1 collagen is the most shared collagen found in pills and powders.
- However, it helps to take care of the ligaments and bones and improve the hair structure to prevent hair loss.
- Here take care of the ageing skin and help it stay young. Here this type of collagen is mostly of marine origin.
The type 2 collagen: ideal for taking care of the immune and digestive system
- Here type 2 collagen comes naturally from chicken. However, this type of collagen takes care of cartilage and the intestines’ functioning, improving the immune and digestive systems.
The type 3 collagen: protects your bones and prevents inflammation in tissues and ligaments
- Here type 3 collagen works naturally in conjunction with type 1 collagen. Ace of collagen’s benefits is that it cares for the skin.
- Besides improving bones’ structure to prevent inflammation and pain in later years and essential for good cardiovascular health. Type 3 collagen comes from beef.
The Collagen type 5 and 10: strengthens bones and forms cell membranes
- This kind of collagen is the least common in some supplements. The type 5 and 10 collagen helps strengthen bones, improve their structure, and form cell membranes.
What is the best type of collagen for you?
- Primary, you must think about what you require collagen if you look for it to supplement your skin.
- Here you or your hair is interested in taking care of your bones and tendons to prevent pain and inflammation in older ages. Here we give you 3 different options with types of collagen.
1. Collagen type 1, 2, 3 through apple and cinnamon flavoured probiotics that are accountable for strengthening hair and delaying wrinkles:
- This extra contains collagen type 1, 2 and 3 that will help you take care of aging skin mainly by making it more elastic.
- Here it can strengthen the hair to prevent hair loss, and it will also take care of your bones, ligaments and tissues.
- A benefit of this collagen is that it contains probiotics to take care of intestinal flora and prevent peptic and urinary tract illnesses.
2. The Type 1 and 3 collagen takes care of ageing skin and bones to prevent popping in the joints :
- Revenue care of your skin, repair your hair, have stronger nails and take care of ligaments, tissues and bones.
- Overwhelming this collagen is an excellent option to prevent ageing skin, but you also want to prevent diseases later.
- Here if you already notice pain or popping in your joints, this collagen is a good, very complete alternative.
3. All kinds of collagen to protect your entire body from head to toe:
- Occasionally consume all types of collagen is to obtain the best nutrients to strengthen your entire body. The price can be high in some cases, but the quality is worth it.
- It can be consumed from 25 when a collagen production deficit occurs. Also, it contains vitamin C to improve its absorption and production.
Also Read: Best Multivitamin for Women – Multivitamin for women, and More